You are not logged in!

Log in

Now online (2)
Roger Wilco
...and 52 guests

Last 5 registered

Browse members...
Members 8025
Messages 2608685
Today 17
Topics 127221
Messageboard index
What to call them...

Geonime from here on 2001-08-17 19:48 [#00022759]

Bands? No... they do it all with computers and equipment,
and it can just be 1 person.
Electronica artists? That sounds shit.

I shall now announce the new name for blokes or groups of
blokes who create electronic music. "Braindancers" is good.
I shall use it from now on.

If you have better suggestions please share it with the rest
of us.


Geonime from here on 2001-08-17 19:49 [#00022760]

Women who make electronic music should be called
"Braindancettes" or just "braindancers"? Tell me.


yolondatheblackgirl on 2001-08-17 19:51 [#00022761]

sax me up little boy


pauwl from here at the moment on 2001-08-17 19:53 [#00022763]

i think they should be called brian


yolondatheblackgirl on 2001-08-17 19:55 [#00022764]

i think they should be called Geonimers, since their founder
was so neat0 and always saxed up little black girls named


|=|r3fl3x|=| from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on 2001-08-18 12:11 [#00022963]

Thats kinda.... weird? I dont think id ever use that..... I
just call it/them/her/him an artist.


João Evangelista from Portugal on 2001-08-18 15:52 [#00022976]

Yes, they're definitely artists.


^^greenranger^^ from not here on 2001-08-18 20:17 [#00023006]

i think they should be called \'those cool people that make
that cool music\'


thanksomuch from over there on 2001-08-18 21:05 [#00023012]

i usually say "group" when it is more then one person, and
"there's this guy , see..." or "there's this girl, see..."
whe it is an indavidual.....


Messageboard index